You understand about as much about Power Pivot formulas DAX as I did after several months of experiment- ing on my own. If Power Pivot only contained the functionality covered so far, it would still be a massive enhancement to your capabilities as an Excel Pro.
- Photochemical aspects of thiocarbonyl compounds in the solid-state.
- Intertextuality and national identity: discourse of national conflicts in daily newspapers in the United States and China (Discourse & Society 20(1))!
- DAX FORMULAS for Power Pivot: A Simple Guide to the Excel Revolution by Rob Collie [eBook].
- A Simple Guide to the Excel Revolution?
- Joint Surgery Up to Date;
- The Customer Loyalty Solution : What Works (and What Doesnt) in Customer Loyalty Programs?
In other words, if you wanted, you could stop right now, close the book and file it away. Take a bow. But once you learn a simple new trick, it will make sense.
It helps to have an example. Take a look at this pivot: Figure Just a simple little pivot with two slicers, right? Nothing exciting on the surface.
DAX Formulas for PowerPivot
Tickling Keys, Inc. Rob Collie. Microsoft's Power Pivot is an add-on to Excel that enables you to produce new kinds of reports and analyses that were simply impossible before. This book is the first to tackle DAX formulas, the core capability of Power Pivot, from the perspective of the Excel audience.
Written by a leading Power Pivot educator and former leader on the Power Pivot and Excel teams at Microsoft , the book's concepts and approach are introduced in a simple, step-by-step manner tailored to the learning style of Excel users everywhere. The techniques presented allow users to produce, in hours or even minutes, results that formerly would have taken entire teams weeks or months to produce. In this book you will learn how Power Pivot:1 Gives you "portable" formulas that can be re-used across multiple different reports with a single click.
- A DAX Tale: Not every path is straight and narrow - PowerPivotPro.
- An introduction to Modern Excel!
- Holy Macro! Books.
- Brotherhood (Assassins Creed, Book 2);
- Booles Logic and Probability: A Critical Exposition.